- This website is an electronic brochure made available to you much as if you came into our offices and requested a paper brochure. The purpose of this website is to inform our clients, potential clients, and friends about our practice. Viewing this website does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Information found on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on specific facts or circumstances, nor a solicitation of legal business, nor an offer to represent you.
- We are advocates for our clients, and the positions we advocate depend on the specific facts of each case. Every case is different, and similar results may not be obtained in your case. You are urged to consult an experienced lawyer concerning your particular factual situation and any specific legal questions you may have. No one should act on the information contained on this website without first seeking professional counsel.
- Eli Stutsman is admitted to practice in Oregon trial and appellate courts, the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals (inactive status as of February 2023), the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Stutsman is able to appear in other jurisdictions by application for admittance or by temporary leave of court.
- To contact us, please call (503) 274-4048. Please do not attempt to contact us by email the first time unless you choose to use the email “contact” option located at the top right of this website. Unknown or unrecognized email addresses are filtered or otherwise deleted, and those messages are not read. If you would like to send information to us, electronically or otherwise, please call us first to obtain our authorization and to allow us to check for conflicts of interest. Otherwise, the content of any material sent to us may not be treated as confidential, may not be maintained, and may not be returned
- The documents available on this website may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. The documents may not be modified. Website visitors may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute content in any form from this website for commercial purposes without express written permission from us.
- We do not necessarily endorse, and we are not responsible for, any third-party content that can be accessed through this website.
- For additional information about this website, please call or write us at:
Eli D. Stutsman
A Professional Corporation
Standard Insurance Center
900 SW 5th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97204-1229